Parenting in the modern world is a bit more interesting and life-changing. And this is mainly because you have an increased access to books, information on the Internet, and more parenting blogs where parents share their experiences.
As a new mother, parenting for me has been enlightening. From the moment I discovered I was expecting to this minute where my son playfully but powerfully pulls my nose, I am excited.
The essence of this parenting page is to share my parenting experience and knowledge. As they say, we learn by practice. I’m becoming a better mother because I’m BEING a mother daily.
Are you looking to learn more about how to help your child sleep better? Or do you need ideas on getting your daughter to take her first step? Do you need parenting book ideas to boost your knowledge about being a mother or father?
What You’ll Learn
It is time for parents to teach young people that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.Maya Angelou
To direct the child’s development without hindering it by undue control should be the study of both parent and teacher.Ellen G. White, Child Guidance
When a man dies, if he can pass enthusiasm along to his children, he has left them an estate of incalculable value.Thomas Edison
Parenting YOur Own Way
You’ll be learning from:
- The best parenting books
- Ellen G. White books on parenting and child care
- Top parenting websites and programs
- Personal parenting stories.
I’m obviously still a ‘newbie’ mom, but I believe you could learn a thing or two from me, and I from you. So, let’s start something together. Let’s share our parenting stories and inspire hope in other upcoming mothers and fathers.
Whether you have over 50 years’ experience as a parent or you’re just one week into parenting, this page will be relevant for you.
- How to parent your own way
- What’s wrong with giving your child solids at 4 months old?
- Is the skin irritation a big deal?
- What homeschooling ideas work?
- Are you worried that your baby hasn’t passed stool in a week?
- My baby has missed his immunization because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?
- When is the best time for kids to learn their native language?
- Should I be worried that I’m running out of disposable diapers?
- What can pregnant women do to stay sane and happy during the lockdown?
- How can you make the most of remote working with your kids at home?
- Is it too early to read to your child?
Visit the blog for more information on these parenting topics and questions.
Don’t forget to leave your comments as you learn, and share with your loved ones on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions that you think I could help with, please contact me here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.